Ive recently been developing some printers ornaments hopefully for release for my degree show. Here is one of them developed into a pattern.
Damn Spiekermann is great, Enjoy.
New poster for the Culturae Mundi Project this time for the Islamic Awareness Day. The pattern was inspired by ancient Islamic art to give an bit of visual intrigue for the event.
With Gerogi- georgi-georgiev.com
This one took a little longer than ten mins if I am to be honest. This is a response to the last whatever, playing with the colours was a lot of fun, even if the result last week was a little un-refined and clunky. Inspired by the pattern that I created in the Nowrs project poster, I wanted to try the triangular pattern again, so i decided to use this as an oppertunity. Hope you like.
This one was a bit of a suprise to me I had the layout sorted in my head but had no idea about the colours,tried to give it a bit of a retro feel. Damn it reminds me of some books from the 90’s.
This is the first run off from the block printing press that I made last month, and it is looking promising. I think that all I need to sort is the padding and the printing medium, at the moment I am useing 1part water and 4 parts PVA- probably no way near as good as the image might be if I was useing Rowney, but at least I know that the press works!
So my final hand in for my BA in Graphic Design was yesterday.. hope this explains the lack of whatevers. Heres a shot of my 19page A3 portfolio that I put together for the final.